At Chautauqua Health & Fitness, we offer a childcare services with a monitored child care room for gym-going parents with children of ages 3 months to 10 years old.
Parents are able to view children through our monitoring system that is set up throughout our facility.
Monday – Friday
8:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Monday – Thursday
4:00 PM – 8:00 PM
8:30 AM – 11:30 AM
- Ages for Childcare are 3 months to 10 years old.
- It is necessary to call in advance to confirm availability. Time will be limited to 60 minute time slots. One visit per session.
- Child must be checked into Childcare upon arrival, AS PER NYS COVID GUIDELINES, ALL CHILDREN 2 YEARS AND OLDER MUST WEAR A MASK
- Children cannot be permitted into the exercise areas, except when being escorted to use the restroom. Parents must hold child’s hand. Staff is not responsible for changing or taking a child to the bathroom.
- If a child is disruptive you may be asked to leave.
- No sick children will be permitted in the Childcare. If we feel a child is sick, you will be asked to take him/her home.
- Only member’s children are permitted to use the Childcare while parent(s) are using the facility. No more than three children from one family at a time in the Childcare.
- No food, drink or gum allowed in Childcare.
- No toys from home allowed, no items belonging to the Childcare shall be removed. Staff is not responsible for the loss of personal items.
- Parents are not permitted to leave the facility while child/children are in the Childcare.
*Our childcare services are only available with Gold Memberships. We do not offer daily rates.