JOIN YOUR FAVORITE CHF INSTRUCTORS FOR SOCIALLY DISTANT FUN-IN-THE-SUN!
Chautauqua Health & Fitness is hosting a series of fitness classes outdoors at Point Gratiot Park! Here’s all you need to know about these classes:
- Classes are open to members or non-members!
- Each class (unless noted otherwise) will cost $5. *Members – these classes have no bearing on your membership (they all remain frozen). Your full payment will go to the instructor.
- Classes (unless noted otherwise) will be held by the “Music at the Point” pavilion
- All classes are subject to change. Any changes and/or cancellations will be posted here, and on our Facebook page.
- Please bring a mat, towel, and water to each class
- Some classes will require equipment. If you plan on attending one of these classes please sign up in advance via Google Docs. When you sign up you will be informed of what equipment will be needed, and you can indicate whether you need us to provide some or all of the equipment for you.
CHECK OUT THE FULL SCHEDULE:
LOOK FOR US HERE: