Nutrition Counseling with Kim Greiner, RD, CDN, CDCES, CLT
A food and nutrition expert who has met minimum academic and professional requirements to qualify for the “RD” credential.
A trusted health professional who possesses comprehensive knowledge and experience in diabetes prevention, care, and management. A CDCES must meet certain requirements to become Board Certified.
– Kim will plan realistic and individualized goals that accommodate your lifestyle and food preferences.
– This is not a “diet”, but rather an approach to make lasting & enjoyable changes that will improve health throughout life.
– Kim’s nutrition advice is accurate and credible based on scientific evidence and research.
– Medical nutrition therapy can provide a therapeutic approach specifically done by registered dietitian (RDs) to treat medical conditions and their associated symptoms.
– As a food therapist, Kim advocates food as the primary source of treatment for everything from wellness to fighting disease.
We’ll discuss your past and current health habits, any medical concerns, and your health goals & expectations for the future. We’ll then do a thorough nutrition assessment that will help us to analyze and understand your current eating habits, weight history, dietary needs, and the challenges you face at home. Together, we’ll develop a realistic action plan and provide you with personalized tips, meals, and snack ideas that fit your lifestyle!
It’s important to check in regularly on your goals for the best chance of success! At each session, we’ll address any questions or concerns, and determine if any changes must be made. Together, we’ll work to implement small, sustainable changes that will last a lifetime!
VISIT OUR FRONT DESK OR CONTACT US TODAY TO SCHEDULE YOUR SESSION!